G.H. MURCIANA DE VEGETALES S.L., from now on “company”, can collect and process data from the users of the website and other interested parties having been obtained by different means such as:
- Web forms.
- Electronic mail.
- Telephone contact.
- Paper forms.
- Postal mail.
- Public access sources (newspapers and official bulletins, media, etc.)
The data collected through these sources will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation EU 2016/679 General on Data Protection, Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and other regulations in force in this regard.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
|Identidad:||G.H. MURCIANA DE VEGETALES S.L.|
|Dirección:||PARAJE LOS MORENOS S/N, 30333 LOS ALMAGROS (MURCIA) ESPAÑA|
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
The main purposes of data processing are related to the normal development of the company’s activity: internal administration, economic and financial management, customer service, human resources management, commercial management, communications and marketing, video surveillance and access control.
In addition, in the company we treat the data of the people interested for the management and development of the communications (contact of users, resolution of consultations, commercial promotion, sending of bulletins, management of profiles of the company in social networks, etc.) as well as to take care of the requested services and to develop our activity in agreement with our social object and/or statutes.
If the purpose of contacting the company and sending information about yourself is to find a job (sending CVs, etc.). The data provided will be treated to evaluate your possible candidacy for employment offers from the company or from subsidiary companies, associated companies or companies belonging to the same business group. If the data provided is of interest to the company, a profile will be drawn up with this data and it will be stored for human resources management purposes.
What kind of data do we process?
In addition to the different means of obtaining the information mentioned above, as well as the different purposes of processing, we would like to inform you that the types of data we can process in our information system, depending on the profile of the interested party (client, supplier, employee), are
- Identification, image and contact data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Personal and professional data
- Economic, financial and insurance data
- Economic and non-economic data from payroll and other labor information
- Data on social circumstances
- Other information inherent or implicit in the activity and development of the company’s goods and services
How long will we keep your data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as the relationship with you is maintained, either as a client or as another type of interested party; as long as you do not request their deletion; or as long as there is any legal provision or requirement to keep them.
When the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, it will be deleted, ensuring the confidentiality of the data.
In the case of data provided in connection with a job search, if these are not of interest to the company, they will be immediately deleted, ensuring their confidentiality.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data may be due to the execution of a commercial, mercantile or labour contract, etc., to which the interested party is a party.
Another legal basis for the processing of your data is informed consent in the case of other processing such as: website contact form, registration for activities carried out by the company, participation in the company’s social network profiles, and any other processing that necessarily involves the collection of your personal data, for which a clear affirmative action by the interested party is a prerequisite.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Data subjects’ data will not be disclosed to any third party, except: a) auxiliary services, authorised processors or other implicit third parties necessary for the proper provision of goods and services; b) public authorities competent to carry out their duties; c) other legitimate interested parties and legally envisaged third parties.
What are your rights when you provide us with and/or process your data?
As a data subject, you may at any time request us to exercise any of the following rights in relation to data protection:
- Access to the data subject’s personal data in order to confirm whether or not data concerning him or her is being processed and to obtain further information about this processing.
- Rectification or deletion of personal data concerning the data subject when, among other reasons, they are inaccurate or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limit the processing of the personal data of the data subject in certain circumstances, in which case they will only be kept for the purposes of exercising or defending claims, protecting the rights of another person or for reasons of public interest.
- Receive the personal data concerning you, which you have previously provided to us, and in a structured format where possible. (Portability of your data).
- Oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation. The company will stop processing your data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Revoke their consent, which may lead to the cancellation of the contractual relationship if any, without prejudice to data processing carried out prior to the withdrawal of consent.
To do so, you will only have to contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or by writing to PARAJE LOS MORENOS S/N, 30333 LOS ALMAGROS (MURCIA) SPAIN.
Optionally, you can also contact the Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) to learn more about your rights or to request the guardianship of these by the control authority.
The company adopts in its information system the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of confidentiality, integrity and availability of the information we deal with.
However, as far as the legal system allows, we do not assume any responsibility for the damages of alterations that third parties may cause in our information system. Any security breach will be conveniently and immediately reported to the competent authority and/or state security forces.
Sending of communications or information
Our policy regarding the sending of information through telematic means (e-mail, instant messaging, etc.), is limited to sending only communications that we consider of interest to our users and interested parties, in relation to the functions and activity of the company, or that you have consented to receive.
If you prefer not to receive these messages, we will offer you the possibility to exercise your right to cancel and renounce the reception of these messages, in accordance with the provisions of Title III, Article 22 of Law 34/2002 on Services for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.