- PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE.
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.ghmurcianadevegetales.com, which is made available to you by the entity responsible for the website whose identification data are
||G.H. MURCIANA DE VEGETALES S.L.
||Inscrita en el Registro Mercantil de MURCIA
Tomo 2504, Folio 202, Sección 8, Hoja MU-25282
||PARAJE LOS MORENOS S/N, 30333 LOS ALMAGROS (MURCIA) ESPAÑA.
Which we may henceforth refer to as “company”.
By browsing the company’s website, you become a user of this site and you fully and unreservedly accept each and every one of the provisions included in this legal notice, which may be subject to change.
The user is obliged to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, the uses of traffic and this legal notice. The user will respond to the company or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE.
The web site and its services are of free access, however, the company conditions the use of some of the services offered in its web site to the previous completion of the corresponding form. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the company and will be solely responsible for inaccurate or false statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the company and not to use them for, among others:
- a) Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, or terrorism advocacy content or, in general, content that is contrary to the law or public order.
- b) Introduce into the network computer viruses or carry out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the company, or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the company provides its services.
- c) Attempt to access the e-mail accounts of other users or restricted areas of the company’s or third party’s computer systems and, where appropriate, extract information.
- d) Violate intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the company’s or third party’s information.
- e) Impersonating another user, public administration or third party.
- f) Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- g) Collecting data for advertising purposes and sending advertising of any kind and communications for sales purposes or others of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to their respective owners, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are the subject of any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that may appear on the website are the property of their respective owners, without the use or access to it being understood that the user has any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the rights of exploitation are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the company and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the company of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from the company. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website, also must refrain from making statements or false or inaccurate information about the company, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
The company is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
- EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY.
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all the content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
The company excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from
- a) The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and/or currency of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed the website or the services offered.
- b) The presence of viruses or other malware elements in the contents that may produce alterations in the computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the company is not responsible for the actions of third parties who violate intellectual and industrial property rights, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and to their own image.
Likewise, the company declines any responsibility regarding the information that is found outside this website and is not managed directly by our site administrator. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered by this website.
- PROCEDURE IN CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included in or accessible through the www.ghmurcianadevegetales.com website, they must send a notification to email@example.com duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring, under their responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For any litigious matter concerning the company’s website, Spanish legislation will be applicable, with the Courts and Tribunals of the company’s domicile being competent.
All notifications and communications between users will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail, e-mail, or telephone communication. Users must contact the company by any of the means of contact indicated at the beginning of this legal notice.
This legal notice has been revised in November 2019, so there may be variations until the next revision.